Credit Card Payment Policy
Regent College does not accept credit card payments for tuition and related fees. Please refer to the following fee lists for further clarification.
List of fees that can be paid by credit card
The following fees can be paid by credit card:
- Application Fee;
- Registration Fee
- Academic Writing Course Fee;
- Thesis Orientation Fee;
- Integrative Project in the Arts and Theology(IPIAT) Handling Fee;
- Thesis/IPIAT Continuation Fee;
- Intro Greek or Hebrew Proficiency Exam Fee;
- Program Extension Fee;
- Transcripts and Official Documents Fee;
- Graduation Certificate Replacement Fee;
- Grade Reassessment Fee; and
- Summer Term Extension Administrative Fee.
List of fees that cannot be paid by credit card
The following fees cannot be paid by credit card:
- Student Fees (this includes U-Pass, RCSA, AMS, Fall Retreat, and Health & Dental Plan Fees);
- Late Registration Payment Fee;
- Thesis/IPIAT Extended Continuation Fee;
- Comprehensive Exam Retake Fee;
- Failure to Register Course Change in Writing Fee; and
- Dishonoured Cheques Fee.