Registration deadline: 11:59 pm Saturday, May 27, 2023.
What to Expect
Over the course of two days, you will join with other church leaders (both pastors and laity) from a variety of denominational traditions to:
- Hear from author and theologian Dr. Tremper Longman III on God’s call to a wise and healthy life from the wisdom literature of the Old Testament.
- Learn from psychologist Dr. Danielle Vriend Fluit who will explore the inner landscapes of leaders, helping us to reflect on our own emotional health and its interaction with pastoral ministry.
- Choose from a variety of roundtable workshops in which we will dialogue on themes such as holistic health, prayer, physical health, sexual health, and healthy systems for church governance.
- Fellowship and build lasting connections with peers.
- Engage in fun beach activities!
Gather with us for friendship, for worship, for learning together, and to discern new invitations from the Spirit. Join us this year and into the years to come!
Sign up to stay informed about events and resources offered for pastors and church leaders by Regent College.