We offer a number of tuition discounts for students, alumni, spouses, and seniors. We also offer a special discount program for students who are referred to Regent.
Regular On-Campus Tuition Benefits
The following benefits are offered for on-campus courses every term, and can be applied for as part of the regular course registration process. These benefits are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The benefits cannot be used to take Distance Education courses, nor may credits from Distance Education courses be used to establish eligibility for these benefits.
- Benefits cannot be banked but must be used in the same term as the courses that determine the eligibility.
- No partial benefit can be combined with a second partial benefit to receive free tuition.
- Students applying after the payment deadline may be subject to late payment fees. All other fees and policies apply in full. Each registration incurs a $35 non-refundable registration fee.
PLEASE NOTE THESE CHANGES: As of Fall 2015, the Spousal Audit Benefit will be reduced from 100% to 50% of the cost of an audit course, and the Spousal 50% Credit Benefit will be discontinued.
Student 50% Audit Benefit
Students taking a minimum of 9 on-campus credit hours in one term are eligible to audit on-campus courses in the same term at 50% off the regular audit tuition.
Graduate 50% Audit Benefit
Students who have graduated from Regent College are eligible to audit on-campus courses at 50% off the regular audit tuition. The purpose of this benefit is to encourage graduates to continue their theological education.
Seniors 50% Audit Benefit
Students who are 65 years of age or older can audit on-campus courses at 50% off the regular audit tuition. The purpose of this benefit is to encourage seniors, who often have a reduced income, to explore theological studies.
Spousal $100 Audit Benefit
If a student (Student #1) is admitted to a program and is already registered for a minimum of 9 on-campus credit hours in a term, then his or her spouse (Student #2) is eligible to audit one course for $100 during that same term. The purpose of this benefit is to enhance the marriage relationship, allowing both partners to share in the learning process and to facilitate the couple’s potential in joint ministry. Only one spouse may receive this tuition benefit at a time, and that spouse may not receive another tuition benefit in the same term.
Other Tuition Benefits
These benefits either apply to special categories of courses, or are only offered at specific times of the year. They require additional application forms (see each benefit’s description for more information).
Summer Bring-a-Friend Benefit
Have you loved being a student at Regent College? Bring a friend (or two) who is new to Regent College, enjoy a Summer Programs course together, and you’ll each receive one-third off your tuition for that course.
Download and submit the Bring a Friend application form with your course registration (available on the Summer Programs page every year). The deadline to apply for this benefit is in early May (prior to the beginning of Spring Session) each year.
- You (the student) must have taken an on-campus course at Regent College, for credit or for audit, prior Spring Session of the year in which you receive the benefit.
- Your friend must never have taken an on-campus course before.
- Both you and your friend must register for your common course, and submit a Bring-A-Friend Benefit Application by the deadline stated on the application form.
- Both you and your friend must register for and attend the same course, and you will both receive 1/3 off your tuition for that course, whether for credit or for audit. You and your friend can each take the course for a different number of credit or audit hours.
- This offer applies to only one Summer Term course (Spring Session and Summer Session) per friend, and cannot be combined with any other tuition benefit in the same course.
- You may bring a maximum of two friends to the same course, although you will still only receive a total of one-third off your course tuition.
- This benefit does not extend to Distance Education courses or certain courses held off-campus, and does not apply to any fixed fees associated with courses (e.g., food and accommodation fee for INDS 525 and INDS 535).
Parachurch 50% Tuition Benefit
Regent College will grant a 50% reduction in tuition fees (for up to 30 credit hours) for students currently working full-time for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship (Canada and USA), Young Life (Canada), or the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES).
This benefit is offered only to students admitted to Regent College. A completed Parachurch Tuition Benefit Form must accompany each term’s registration form together with payment of applicable fees. Application must be made each term that benefits are sought. The Parachurch benefit can be used for a maximum of 30 credit hours. Guided studies, courses offered off-campus, and courses taken for audit are not eligible for this benefit.