Every year, donors contribute over 30% of Regent's revenue.
Simply put, one-third of what we do only happens because of the generosity of donors.
Gifts to the Annual Fund are especially important. These operational gifts enable us to:
- recruit and retain world-class faculty members
- recruit, enroll, and manage the course registrations of students
- provide scholarships, bursaries, and tuition assistance for students
- nurture spiritual growth of students, staff, and faculty through chapel, soup groups, and the arts
- maintain the College grounds, library, and building
God works in extraordinary ways through these ordinary operations. As a recent Regent graduate put it:
"In a time when so many people who teach theology are interested in trim carpentry or flooring or... painting, let me express my gratitude that there is still a place like Regent that builds foundations."Matt McCoy (MDIV 2013)
And let us express our gratitude to those donors who see the kingdom importance of keeping Regent going: Thank you for supporting the cultivation of intelligent, vigorous, and joyful commitment to Jesus Christ, His church, and His world.