Working at Regent means you have so much more than just a job—it’s a rare opportunity to meaningfully contribute to the education and growth of others. Staff and faculty at Regent share this common purpose.
There is something intrinsically rich about working in a community of believers. Just like our student body, Regent staff and faculty join a life-giving, supportive community and get to partner in a larger mission.
This is a place to flourish—professionally, spiritually, and even academically. Many of our staff members complete courses, or even full degrees while working at Regent. They’re invited to contribute creatively and use their gifts—professionally, artistically, and spiritually.
Our staff and faculty say this place gets into their DNA and becomes an important part of them. You can throw your heart into work at Regent.
10 reasons to work at Regent
- You matter. There’s a collegiality that extends to all levels of Regent staff and faculty. It’s an inspiring atmosphere of collaboration and respect.
- You can integrate faith and work. At Regent your faith will deepen. Staff, faculty, and students gather corporately every week to worship, learn, and encourage.
- Creativity is embraced. Your skills can flourish. We encourage our staff to use all their God-given gifts and passions.
- Free courses. Employees can audit a course or even complete a full degree, for free.
- A shared purpose. Staff and faculty are all working towards a common goal. That singularity of purpose makes for remarkable unity.
- Academic freedom. Regent staff and faculty are free to integrate faith and reason. We place high value on both.
- Rich diversity. Regent is a microcosm of the Christian world—we welcome every culture, denomination, and viewpoint. We’re truly diverse, but united by love for God.
- World-class colleagues. Some of the world’s finest theologians teach here. Likewise, staff and students are known to be top notch.
- It’s relevant. A far cry from a traditional, stuffy institution, Regent is innovative, often provocative, and never afraid.
- Spectacular location. Located on UBC’s stunning campus, coming to work each day means experiencing a West Coast rain forest and crisp Pacific ocean, in the middle of a vibrant city.
Looking for information on student employment opportunities? Visit our Student Employment page.
Visiting Scholar Program
Another way to work with us is to participate in our Visiting Scholar and In-Residence Program. We've hosted post-doctoral fellows, pastors, artists, business people, and missionaries who've come to spend a year with our community.Find out more about the program.
Current employment opportunities
Opening Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Closing Date: Monday, March 23, 2015
REGENT COLLEGE, an evangelical graduate school of Christian studies located in Vancouver, British Columbia, invites applications for a post-doctoral fellowship position in Theological Studies to begin on September 1, 2015 and continue until June 30, 2018. The successful candidate will have expertise in systematic and/or historical theo...
— Learn More