The Student Services office is here to serve you during your studies at Regent College. We provide academic and program advice, help you to register for courses, maintain your academic record, process financial aid, and ensure you meet all program requirements for graduation.
Student Services Office personnel
Contact us by phone 1.800.663.8664 or 604.224.3245, or at the email addresses below.
Note that most registration and payment processes can be done online. Any paper forms relating to registration (e.g., paper registration forms, final project forms, guided student contracts) should be submitted to Reception on the main floor. In person payments or requests for refunds may also be done at Reception.
Gerry Schoberg: Senior Academic Administrator
- Manages the Student Services Office
Ann Zlindra: Academic Advisor & Administrator
- Provides academic advising
- Assesses transfer credit and course exemption requests
- Oversees and performs all processing of graduation applications and preparing for convocation
Evaluates course extension requests
Jeannie Shim: Records Officer
- Processes transcript requests
- Administers course evaluations
- Keeps record of student grades
- Processes assignments for students with course extensions
Marsha Parkin: Financial Aid/Student Accounts OFFICER
- Processes applications for financial aid (student loans, scholarships, bursaries, endowments)
- Handles enquiries concerning student accounts
Tracy Russell: Registration Officer
- Processes course registration forms and applies tuition benefits
- Answers specific registration inquiries
- Responds to inquiries regarding Student Fees, including extended health coverage, UBC Library access, and the U-Pass
- Issues Registration Verification Letters