We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have.
To speak with an Admissions Counsellor, call 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America) or 604.224.3245 or email email@example.com.
american and canadian students
Tim Bratton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.221.3335
Tim graduated from Regent in 2012, completing the Master of Christian Studies program with a concentration in Christianity and the Arts. Having studied both theatre and theology, Tim has used his skills as an actor, writer, and teacher in diverse settings from global missions trips to local Fringe theatre festivals.
Q & A
- Favourite acting role: Playing Jesus in the musical Godspell at Pacific Theatre
- Favourite theological book or author: Tell It Slant by Eugene Peterson, as well as Thinking in Tongues by James K.A. Smith and his new "Cultural Liturgies"
- Favourite album of all time: Probably Salt, Sun and Time by Bruce Cockburn
- Favourite band growing up: Between the ages of twelve and eighteen, my favourite band was definitely Hokus Pick, a mighty little Christian rock band from Vancouver, BC
- Most prized possession: It could be my Mesa Boogie Guitar Amp... or maybe it's my church sized lithograph of Warner Salman's Head of Christ... No, Wait! It's my vintage fedora
international and lower mainland students
Cheryl Wong Miklós at email@example.com or 604.221.3380
Cheryl is from Malaysia and previously practiced as a civil litigation lawyer and served in pastoral ministry before coming to Regent in 2005. She has since completed the Master of Christian Studies with a Spiritual Theology concentration and is currently enrolled in the Master of Theology program.
Q & A
- Where are you originally from? Malaysia
- What languages do you speak? English, Malay, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Most adventurous thing you’ve done: Skydiving (tandem)
- Favourite football/soccer team: Liverpool
- Favourite colour: Orange!
- Other interesting fact: Self-professed food lover
Financial Aid Officer
Marsha Parkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.224.3245 ext. 315 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America)
Marsha is one of the few staff members who is not a graduate of Regent College. After completing a BA in Drama, she worked in the Registrar’s Office at the University of Saskatchewan by day and as a Stage Manager for community theatre companies by night before moving to Vancouver.
Q & A
- Previous occupation: Resident stage manager for a Christian theatre company in Houston, Texas
- Favourite weekend activity: Reading and going to the many plays performed in Vancouver
- Things you collect: Cookbooks, sheep, teddy bears
- Superpower you've always wanted: Make myself invisible
- Other interesting fact: Volunteered for the Vancouver 2010 Olympics as an Assistant Stage Manager at the medals plaza in Whistler
Arrange a campus visit here.
Looking for a different contact? Check our Contacts page.