We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have.
To speak with an Admissions Counsellor, call 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America) or 604.224.3245 or email email@example.com.
American Students, British Columbia (outside lower mainland) and rest of Canada
Madison Lyonhart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.221.3335
Madison is from Joplin, Missouri (USA). She has a Graduate Diploma in Christian Studies from Regent and hopes to finish the MA one day. Before coming to Regent, she managed a clothing store and worked in various ministry contexts.
Q & A
- Where are you originally from? Joplin, MO
- What superpower do you want to have? I want to fly!
- Strangest pet you've owned: A sugar glider (Australian flying squirrel)
- Most adventurous thing you've done: Lived in a bamboo hut in the mountains of Thailand for a summer; one time, I ate termites
- Favourite colour: Purple
- Other interesting fact: My last name is a combination of my maiden name (Hart) and my husband's last name (Lyon). We combined them and both took the name Lyonhart
International Students and British Columbia (lower mainland)
Cheryl Wong Miklós at email@example.com or 604.221.3380
Cheryl is from Malaysia and practiced as a civil litigation lawyer and served in pastoral ministry before coming to Regent in 2005. She has since completed the Master of Arts in Theological Studies with a Spiritual Theology concentration and is currently enrolled in the Master of Theology program.
Q & A
- Where are you originally from? Malaysia
- What languages do you speak? English, Malay, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Most adventurous thing you’ve done: Skydiving (tandem)
- Favourite football/soccer team: Liverpool
- Favourite colour: Orange!
- Other interesting fact: Self-professed food lover
Marsha Parkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.224.3245 ext. 315 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America)
Marsha is one of the few staff members who is not a graduate of Regent College. After completing a BA in Drama, she worked in the Registrar’s Office at the University of Saskatchewan by day and as a Stage Manager for community theatre companies by night before moving to Vancouver.
Q & A
- Previous occupation: Resident stage manager for a Christian theatre company in Houston, Texas
- Favourite weekend activity: Reading and going to the many plays performed in Vancouver
- Things you collect: Cookbooks, sheep, teddy bears
- Superpower you've always wanted: Make myself invisible
- Other interesting fact: Volunteered for the Vancouver 2010 Olympics as an Assistant Stage Manager at the medals plaza in Whistler
Arrange a campus visit here.
Looking for a different contact? Check our Contacts page.