We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have.
To speak with an Admissions Counsellor, call 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America) or 604.224.3245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
american and canadian students
Sarah Steele at email@example.com or 604.221.3371
Sarah is from the Vancouver area and has previously worked as a glacier mountain guide, youth pastor, and bible college instructor. She completed the Master of Christian Studies at Regent College with an Old testament concentration. Sarah hopes to complete a Masters of Theology one day.
Q & A
- Where are you originally from? Tsawwassen, BC
- What languages do you speak? English and conversational French and Spanish
- Most adventurous thing you've done: A 17 pitch rock-climb up the face of Mount Garfield (approximately 2,100 feet)
- Favourite food: Sushi or Korean BBQ
- Favourite colour: Turquoise
- Other interesting fact: Paid for part of Regent tuition by being a test subject in medical experiments
international and lower mainland students
Cheryl Wong Miklós at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.221.3380
Cheryl is from Malaysia and previously practiced as a civil litigation lawyer and served in pastoral ministry before coming to Regent in 2005. She has since completed the Master of Christian Studies with a Spiritual Theology concentration and is currently enrolled in the Master of Theology program.
Q & A
- Where are you originally from? Malaysia
- What languages do you speak? English, Malay, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Most adventurous thing you’ve done: Skydiving (tandem)
- Favourite football/soccer team: Liverpool
- Favourite colour: Orange!
- Other interesting fact: Self-professed food lover
Financial Aid Officer
Marsha Parkin at email@example.com or 604.224.3245 ext. 315 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America)
Marsha is one of the few staff members who is not a graduate of Regent College. After completing a BA in Drama, she worked in the Registrar’s Office at the University of Saskatchewan by day and as a Stage Manager for community theatre companies by night before moving to Vancouver.
Q & A
- Previous occupation: Resident stage manager for a Christian theatre company in Houston, Texas
- Favourite weekend activity: Reading and going to the many plays performed in Vancouver
- Things you collect: Cookbooks, sheep, teddy bears
- Superpower you've always wanted: Make myself invisible
- Other interesting fact: Volunteered for the Vancouver 2010 Olympics as an Assistant Stage Manager at the medals plaza in Whistler
Arrange a campus visit here.
Looking for a different contact? Check our Contacts page.