IT Support SE
Opening date: Thursday, February 4, 2021
Closing date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Updated on February 23.
The SE Support position provides in-person computer support to the staff, faculty and students at Regent College. SE Support reports directly to the Director of Information Technology and assists the Systems Administrator in their regular duties.Position Details (Updated):
This position will start immediately and end on July 30, 2021. The role is a part-time position at 15 hours per week and will be compensated with an hourly wage of $20.00 + 4% vacation pay. The IT Support SE will work on the Regent campus.
- Provide software and hardware support to staff, faculty and students of Regent College
- Provide audio/visual support for classes and events
- Assist the Systems Administrator in their tasks
- Use a help desk system to track tickets and resolve issues with the goal of meeting service level objectives
- Any other duties assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Familiarity with Windows 10 and Apple for end-user support: networking, e-mail, printer setup
- Able to work independently on multiple tasks; balancing the demands of multiple end-user requests
- Ability to tolerate stress and be flexible in working hours
- Education: Tertiary training in IT/IS/CS or equivalent experience required.
Please submit a resume and cover letter including expected hours to [email protected]ent-college.edu. The application deadline is Wednesday, March 10 at 12pm.
UNDERSTANDING OF EMPLOYMENT
While your primary relationship to the College remains as a student, you should understand that serving as a student employee or teaching assistant brings certain responsibilities. We expect you to be supportive of the College’s distinct characteristics as an evangelical Christian institution as articulated in the Theological Position, which includes a Doctrinal Statement and a Moral Vision Statement, and to show respect for the College’s intention to be a community that acts consistently with these beliefs.