More Links

Moving to and Living in Vancouver


Student Employee (SE) positions on campus

Student Employee (SE) positions are support positions in the offices at the College—such as the library, the bookstore, student services, administration, development, and publications. Student employees are paid on an hourly basis for work done. These positions are posted throughout the year, as they become available. All Government of Canada employment regulations apply. We usually have about 65 SE positions available each year, and they average 10-15 hours of work per week.

Teaching assistantships

Teaching assistants help Regent faculty with various course-related tasks such as grading, research, tutorial preparation, and copying. Assistants are paid on an hourly basis for work done. Most TA positions are posted in March. All Government of Canada employment regulations apply. We usually have about 55-60 TA positions available each year, and they average 6-10 hours of work per week.

All our student eemployment opportunities can be viewed on our Moodle website.

View current openings

Career opportunities at Regent College

Visit our Employment page to view postings for staff and faculty positions at Regent College.

ALUMNI job board

Once you graduate, you have access to our online alumni job board. This job board is of immense benefit. There are employers who will only post jobs with us, because they value what Regent alumni bring to their organization.

View Job Board

Foreign students

As a full-time Regent student (taking a minimum of 18 credit hours per academic or calendar year) with a valid study permit, you are permitted to work either on or off campus (effective June 1, 2014).

For information on work permits, visit the Study and Work Permits page.

Getting a Social Insurance Number (SIN)

You need a Social Insurance Number (SIN) from Service Canada to work in Canada or to receive benefits and services from government programs. 

For information on getting a SIN, visit the Study and Work Permits page.


Spouses of full-time foreign students may accept part- or full-time employment either on or off campus. They must obtain a work permit from Canadian Immigration prior to commencing the work.

Information on work permits can be found on the Study and Work Permits page.

Application for Admission

Let's Get Started

Please enter a first name.
Please enter a last name.
Please enter a valid email address.
Please enter a phone number.
Please choose the first option that applies.

Already Started an Application?

That email address does not have an active application. Please begin an application, or contact admissions staff at for help.

Want to know more about the application process?

Learn More

Fill out the form below and one of our Admissions Counsellors will be happy to contact you.

If you have any additional questions please ask them here.

For more information on how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information, please see our Privacy Policy. EU residents please also see our GDPR Compliance Statement