The Regent College campus is currently closed to visitors, but that doesn't mean you can't get a taste of Regent life!
Experience the Regent community, no matter where you are:
- Attend one of our Experience Regent Online events to meet faculty and students, learn about life in the Regent community, and bring your questions to an Admissions Counsellor. By attending, you will receive an exclusive $500 Experience Regent Scholarship to be applied towards your tuition when you begin your studies.* The next Experience Regent Online event will take place on February 9, 2021. Register using the form below.
- Connect with an Admissions Counsellor. Whether you're wondering about campus life or trying to decide which program is the best fit, our Admissions Counsellors are happy to help. Email [email protected] to schedule a meeting via phone or Zoom. If you are interested in meeting with a member of Regent's faculty, our Admissions Team will also do their best to set up an appointment for you with the faculty member of your choice.
- Sit in on a class. Get a taste of Regent's academic community by joining a class for a day. Connect with our Admissions Counsellors at [email protected] to discuss your interests and receive a day pass to one of our online courses. Curious about Regent's spiritual community? Ask how you can join one of our weekly chapels.
Please watch this page for announcements regarding upcoming Experience Regent events.
- July 8, 2021 (Thursday) – 12 noon to 1:15 p.m. (PDT)
- October 5, 2021 (Tuesday) – 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. (PDT)**
- November 16, 2021 (Tuesday) – 12 noon to 1:30 p.m. (PST)**
*Please note that Regent College reserves the right to end or change this scholarship program as necessary.
**Registration for the October and November events will open later in the year.