We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have.
To speak with an Admissions Counsellor, call 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America) or 604.224.3245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Students, British Columbia (Outside Lower Mainland), the rest of Canada
Q & A
- Where are you originally from? Surrey, BC
- What superpower do you want to have? Internal Warmth Generator (to never get cold)
- What do you most enjoy about Vancouver? Biking as much as I can and (short) hikes in the rain
- Favourite Food: Lebanese or chicken strips and fries or roasted yams
- Most adventurous thing you've done: Navigated the city of Shanghai alone (and got lost)
- Favourite colour: Green
International Students and British Columbia (lower mainland)
Cheryl Wong Miklós at email@example.com or 604.221.3380
Cheryl is from Malaysia and practiced as a civil litigation lawyer and served in pastoral ministry before coming to Regent in 2005. She has since completed the Master of Arts in Theological Studies with a Spiritual Theology concentration and is currently enrolled in the Master of Theology program.
Q & A
- Where are you originally from? Malaysia
- What languages do you speak? English, Malay, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Most adventurous thing you’ve done: Skydiving (tandem)
- Favourite football/soccer team: Liverpool
- Favourite colour: Orange!
- Other interesting fact: Self-professed food lover
Marsha Parkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.224.3245 ext. 315 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America)
Marsha is one of the few staff members who is not a graduate of Regent College. After completing a BA in Drama, she worked in the Registrar’s Office at the University of Saskatchewan by day and as a Stage Manager for community theatre companies by night before moving to Vancouver.
Q & A
- Previous occupation: Resident stage manager for a Christian theatre company in Houston, Texas
- Favourite weekend activity: Reading and going to the many plays performed in Vancouver
- Things you collect: Cookbooks, sheep, teddy bears
- Superpower you've always wanted: Make myself invisible
- Other interesting fact: Volunteered for the Vancouver 2010 Olympics as an Assistant Stage Manager at the medals plaza in Whistler
Arrange a campus visit here.
Looking for a different contact? Check our Contacts page.