We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have.
To speak with an Admissions Counsellor, call 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America) or 604.224.3245 or email [email protected].
American Students, British Columbia (Outside Lower Mainland), the rest of Canada
Although raised in Canada, Joshua has spent the majority of his adult life abroad, having lived in New Zealand, England, Germany, and—most recently—Ukraine. Joshua relocated to Vancouver with his wife (also a Regent alum) in 2016 where he completed a MA in Theological Studies with a concentration in New Testament. While a student, Joshua served as the Regent College Student Association’s representative on the Admissions Committee, an experience which prompted him to join the Enrollment Services team full-time. Prior to this, Joshua worked on the pastoral staff of a local Vancouver church. He is currently completing Regent’s Master of Theology program part-time with a focus on intertextuality in the Gospels.
International Students and British Columbia (lower mainland)
Cheryl Wong Miklós at [email protected] or 604.221.3380
Cheryl is from Malaysia and practiced as a civil litigation lawyer and served in pastoral ministry before coming to Regent in 2005. She has since completed the Master of Arts in Theological Studies with a Spiritual Theology concentration.
Q & A
- Where are you originally from? Malaysia
- What languages do you speak? English, Malay, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Most adventurous thing you’ve done: Skydiving (tandem)
- Favourite football/soccer team: Liverpool
- Favourite colour: Orange!
Other interesting fact: Lived in London (UK) and Singapore.
Marsha Parkin at [email protected] or 604.224.3245 ext. 315 1.800.663.8664 (toll-free in North America)
Marsha is one of the few staff members who is not a graduate of Regent College. After completing a BA in Drama, she worked in the Registrar’s Office at the University of Saskatchewan by day and as a Stage Manager for community theatre companies by night before moving to Vancouver.
Q & A
- Previous occupation: Resident stage manager for a Christian theatre company in Houston, Texas
- Favourite weekend activity: Reading and going to the many plays performed in Vancouver
- Things you collect: Cookbooks, sheep, teddy bears
- Superpower you've always wanted: Make myself invisible
- Other interesting fact: Volunteered for the Vancouver 2010 Olympics as an Assistant Stage Manager at the medals plaza in Whistler
Arrange a campus visit here.
Looking for a different contact? Check our Contacts page.