Last year 852 donors from 17 different countries helped make Regent possible. Our donors gave nearly $2,000,000 to the Annual Fund, ensuring that we could:
- recruit and retain world-class faculty members
- recruit, enroll, and manage the course registrations of students
- provide scholarships, bursaries, and tuition assistance for students
- nurture spiritual growth of students, staff, and faculty through chapel, soup groups, and the arts
- develop innovative, thought-provoking work in the Marketplace Institute
- maintain the College grounds, library, and building
Graduate theological education is costly, and we cannot pay for it with tuition alone. Donations account for 30% of our revenue each year. And yet this work is so vital. As 2013 graduate Matt McCoy put it:
In a time when so many people who teach theology are interested in ‘trim carpentry’ or flooring… let me express my gratitude that there is still a place like Regent that builds foundations.
And let us express our gratitude to those donors who see the kingdom importance of keeping Regent going: Thank you for supporting the cultivation of intelligent, vigorous, and joyful commitment to Jesus Christ, His church, and His world.
Our full Impact Report for 2014 will soon be available. In the meantime, gifts for the new fiscal year are warmly welcomed and can be made by donating through this website, or through one of the other ways listed here.
WE ASK FOR YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT BECAUSE WE CANNOT OPERATE WITHOUT IT.
Please make a gift today.
We ensure that through your gift, Regent College continues to equip people to engage their faith with all of life.