Your gift helps us ensure that Regent College can pay for the day-to-day mission of cultivating intelligent, vigorous, and joyful commitment to Jesus Christ, His church, and His world.
As of April 30, our donor community contributed $1.65 million toward Regent’s 2012–2013 Annual Fund.
Want to see the impact of your giving? Click here to read the Annual Report .
Together, 837 donors from 15 countries helped make Regent possible.
These donations helped Regent College to:
- recruit and retain world-class faculty members
- develop innovative, thought-provoking work in the Marketplace Institute
- recruit, enroll, and manage the course registrations of students
- provide scholarships, bursaries, and tuition assistance for students
- nurture spiritual growth of students, staff, and faculty through chapel, soup groups, and the arts
- maintain the College grounds, library, and building
As we enter a new year (with a new Annual Fund goal!), we are grateful for God’s ongoing provision through hundreds of people around the world, who join us in training the whole people of God to live out the gospel in all of life.
WE ASK FOR YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT BECAUSE WE CANNOT OPERATE WITHOUT IT.
Please make a gift today.
We ensure that through your gift, Regent College continues to equip people to engage their faith with all of life.