Opening date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Closing date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Reporting to the Building Operations Manager, the Host is responsible for creating a welcoming environment for students, staff and faculty, directing people toward their destination within the College, and keeping accurate records of who uses the building. This is a new position in response to COVID-19 and part of Regent College’s increased efforts to provide a safe, healthy and hospitable experience for everyone who enters the College building.
The role will begin on September 1 and end on December 18, 2020.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet and screen incoming staff, faculty and students for building use
- Direct building users towards their intended activities
- Keep accurate records of who accesses the building each day
- Assist in keeping the atrium clean and orderly
- Will work Monday through Friday from 10-3:30
- Other duties as assigned
- Understands and supports the ethos and mission of Regent College as articulated in the College’s Theological Position (http://www.regent-college.edu/about-us/theological-position)
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be positive and friendly
- Is organized, reliable, and responsible
- A strong service orientation and attitude is needed
- Able to engage with different kinds of people
The wage for this position is $15/hr plus 4% vacation pay.
Applications must include a resume and cover letter. The application deadline is August 19 at 12pm. To submit your application and further inquiries, please email: [email protected]