Summer Bring-a-Friend Benefit
Have you loved being a student at Regent College? Bring a friend (or two) who is new to Regent College, enjoy a Summer Programs course together, and you’ll each receive one-third off your tuition for that course.
- You (the student) must have taken an on-campus course at Regent College, for credit or for audit, prior to the Spring Session of the year in which you receive the benefit.
- Your friend must never have taken an on-campus course before.
- Both you and your friend must register for your common course, and submit a Bring-A-Friend Benefit Application by the deadline stated on the application form.
- Both you and your friend must register for and attend the same course, and you will both receive 1/3 off your tuition for that course, whether for credit or for audit. You and your friend can each take the course for a different number of credit or audit hours.
- This offer applies to only one Summer Term course (Spring Session and Summer Session) per friend, and cannot be combined with any other tuition benefit in the same course.
- You may bring a maximum of two friends to the same course, although you will still only receive a total of one-third off your course tuition.
- This benefit does not extend to Distance Education courses or certain courses held off-campus, and does not apply to any fixed fees associated with courses (e.g., food and accommodation fee for INDS 525 and INDS 535).
Download and submit the Bring a Friend application form with your course registration. The deadline to apply for this benefit is May 12, 2017.