Jonathan Wilson has been Pioneer McDonald Professor of Theology at Carey Theological College since 2006. Prior to 2006, he served as Professor of Theology and Ethics at Acadia Divinity College (2003-2006), and Professor of Religious Studies at Westmont College (1989-2003). He is ordained by Canadian Baptists of Western Canada, where he has served several congregations. His first career was in the music industry in Nashville, TN. His teen years were spent in the US south during the civil rights movement and the Vietnam War. These formative experiences set him on a journey to understand God's justice revealed and accomplished through Jesus Christ while also seeking the formation of character that makes Christian disciples hunger for justice and faithful to the gospel which is God's justice.
- INDS 582 - The Justice of God: Whose Story, Which Vision?
- THEO 582 - The Justice of God: Whose Story, Which Vision?
Media & Publications
- God’s Good World: Reclaiming the Doctrine of Creation – Book
- Living Faithfully in a Fragmented World: From After Virtue to a New Monasticism – Book
- Ancient-Future, Ekklesial, Emerging, Missional, New Monasticism? Practicing Church Theology – Audio