Sarah C. Williams
Prior to coming to Regent, Dr. Williams held research and teaching positions at the University of Birmingham; Harris Manchester College, Oxford; and Lincoln College, Oxford. She is passionate about the art of teaching and learning and she reads widely and thinks deeply about pedagogical theory and practice. Dr. Williams and her husband Paul have two daughters, Hannah and Emilia. When she is not reading history books, she loves to paint, walk, read literature, and enjoy the beauty of British Columbia.
Dr. Williams is currently on leave.
Areas of expertise
- Nineteenth- and Twentieth-Century Social & Cultural History
- Pedagogical Theory & Practice
Media & Publications
- Redefining Christian Britain (co-author) – Book Publication
- Women, Gender and Religious Cultures in Britain, 1800-1940 (contributor) – Book Publication
- The Shaming of the Strong: The Challenge of an Unborn Life – Book Publication
- A Sexual Reformation? Marriage and Sexuality in the Contemporary Paradigm – Audio Publication