Opening date: Friday, December 12, 2014
Closing date: Friday, January 9, 2015
The Reception Assistant provides the first point of contact for both internal and external constituents of the College and assists them accordingly.The position provides mid-day coverage for the Receptionist 2 times per week (4-5 hours) throughout the Winter term.
- Welcome visitors and students to the college, answer and redirect general inquires and incoming phone calls
- General clerical duties: process mail, photocopy, send courier packages, distribute parking passes, receive student papers etc.
- General registration duties: receive registration forms/payments, direct student registration and account questions, answer general registration questions, etc.
- Represent Regent College in a friendly, professional manner at all times
- Provide coverage for sick leave and vacation days for the Receptionist
- Friendly, helpful, diligent
- Organized, confident and calm under pressure with the ability to efficiently multi-task in busy front office environment
- Clerical and reception experience is an asset as is knowledge of Regent College
To submit your application, please send a resume and a brief cover letter to Deanna Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the application to Deanna directly. The application deadline is January 9, 2014 at 4:30pm.