Lookout Gallery Caterer
Opening date: Thursday, August 21, 2014
Closing date: Monday, September 8, 2014
Working with the Arts Administrator, the Caterer will provide catering services for Lookout Gallery events throughout the year.
This job is event based and will go from September through July 2015.Duties:
- Create and prepare a seasonally appropriate menu for gallery openings
- Purchase and prepare food and beverages
- Set up, take down and clean event supplies such as tables, dishes and kitchen equipment
- Serve food and beverages to guests during gallery events
- Able to cook and bake high quality food items and arrange the final product in an elegant manner
- Has a demonstrated ability to be highly organized with good time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver goods on time and within budget
- Dependable, reliable and resourceful
To submit your application, please send a resume and a brief cover letter to Ali Cumming at firstname.lastname@example.org The application deadline is September 8, 2014 at 4:30pm.