Student Employee (SE) Position
Opening date: Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Closing date: Friday, April 11, 2014
The Circulation Assistant assists library patrons in accessing and checking out library resources. This job will be for 8 hours per week.
- Serving patrons at the circulation desk
- Assisting patrons with accessing their library accounts and locating library resources
- Answering library inquiries
- Re-shelving books
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Detail-oriented and orderly
- Good computer and telephone skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required
- Must be willing to work a 6-10pm shift and on Saturdays
Applications must include a resume and the application form found on this page. The application deadline is April 11, 2014 at 4:30 pm. Please submit your application to Winnie Kan in person or to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.