Library Student Employee
Student Employee (SE) Position
Opening date: Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Closing date: Tuesday, April 7, 2015
The Library Student Employee assists library patrons in accessing and checking out library resources, answering questions and re-shelving books. This job will begin in September and will be for up to 8 hours per week.
- Serving patrons at the circulation desk
- Assisting patrons with accessing their library accounts and locating library resources
- Answering library inquiries
- Re-shelving books
- Detail-oriented and orderly
- Good computer and telephone skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required
- Must be willing to work a 6-10pm shift and/or on Saturdays
Applications must include a resume and a brief cover letter including availability to work. The application deadline is April 7, 2015 at 8am. Please submit your application to Winnie Kan in person or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.