Library Student Employee
Student Employee (SE) Position
Opening date: Friday, September 26, 2014
Closing date: Friday, October 3, 2014
The Library Student Employee assists library patrons in accessing and checking out library resources, answering questions and re-shelving books. This job is 4 hours per week, Tuesday from 10am-2pm.
- Serving patrons at the circulation desk
- Assisting patrons with accessing their library accounts and locating library resources
- Answering library inquiries
- Re-shelving books
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Detail-oriented and orderly
- Good computer and telephone skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required
- Must be willing to work a 6-10pm shift and on Saturdays
Applications must include a resume and a brief cover letter. The application deadline is October 3, 2014 at 4:30 pm. Please submit your application to Winnie Kan in person or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.