Student Referral Program
Terms and Conditions for Prospective Students
- To qualify for the $1,320 tuition credit, you must have been referred by a current student, staff, or faculty member of Regent College, or by an alumnus/alumna or key advocate. This individual must contact the Admissions Department and register themselves as the person who referred you.
- Your first point of contact with Regent College Admissions or Registration has to be through the form below.
- You must apply for and be admitted to a program at Regent College, meeting all general admissions requirements.
- You must register for 9 on-campus credits during a single term. Your tuition benefit will be applied to your student account after the course drop deadline during this same term (excluding Summer Term). The tuition benefit reward is subject to change after the Fall 2014 term.
- The tuition benefit applies only to on-campus courses at Regent College (not Distance Education).
- If you drop below 9 on-campus credits in the term in which you are awarded the tuition benefit, you will not be eligible for the tuition benefit that term and will be responsible for paying all applicable tuition fees.
- If any information on the form is omitted or is falsely submitted, your submission may not be considered for the tuition benefit.
Have questions about the terms and conditions for this program? Contact email@example.com.
Sign up for the referral program
By clicking submit, I agree to the terms and conditions of this referral program and give Regent College permission to contact the person who referred me.